7.10.10

On Differences Of Ideals:

Dad: How's the bike doing?
Alex: Pretty good; I haven't taken the bus once yet, so yeah, it's running good.
D: Well, just make sure you check up on the brakes and everything now and then.
A: Yep, I know. Full tune-up at most of the shops is around sixty or seventy bucks, and I can do the brakes and stuff myself too, so I'm not worrying about it.
D: Well, just remember that for the same price as a few tune-ups, you can just get rid of your old bike and buy a new one, right.
A: ......

We.... have some difficulties sometimes.



Felt like sharing a little more about my place. This is our dining "room;" I took the picture a few weeks ago cause the sun was coming through the window in a magical way.



I love our kitchen table. Basically, our suite is just a big (and awesome and bright) hallway that wraps around the center of the house, and the kitchen and dining room make up one of the sides of the square. The whole front of the house sports a massive window, and so does the northwest corner of the suite, which is the kitchen table's corner; suffice to say, the whole place is always bright and we get some positively beautiful lighting sometimes.

It's also fabulous for people watching, and we've vicariously adopted the cat that is always in the apartment window across the street at breakfast time. We have named him Charles Mortimer. He is chubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment