14.10.10

Digital Post

Hey y'all. So welcome to the first Digital Post in for-fucking-ever. My bad.

Anyway, I've decided that maybe I shoooould try and give out as many photo credits as I'm able; I suppose that if I had my pictures up all over the place I'd at least want a mention or something. So yeah, I'm going to be doing that with new pictures I find from now on (not with old ones, though - those buggers have been sitting on my hard drive for so long I have absolutely no idea where they originally came from).

Now that that's out of the way, just lettin' you know I may or may not remember to do Sunday Posts for the next little bit. I'm working crazy hours around equally crazy rehearsals and concerts and aaaaaargh I'm going to probably be a tad absent-minded. As pre-emptive compensation, y'all get a lovely post dealing with an absolutely beautiful day consisting of crisp air, beautiful sunshine, and about thirty kilometers of riding with Eden. Dust was shaken off my camera. Pictures were taken. Be excited.







(via Coolvibe)


(via Coolvibe)

(via Coolvibe)

No comments:

Post a Comment