24.10.10

Sunday Post

Hey y'all. It's currently 9:30 PM on Saturday (whoo delayed-post options), I've been out all night, up all day, and I'm facing a 4:30 AM shift tomorrow, followed by a concert most of the afternoon at Church and then ANOTHER concert in the evening. Suffice to say, I will likely be concious enough, let alone have the time to do a proper post on actual Sunday.

I also don't have the pictures put together right now, and I'm trying to eat something for supper and then I'm going to bed, so...... no pictures this week :( Sorry.

However, you DO get the Official UVic (Canada) Lipdub video! It was released yesterday at the SUB and then on youtube, and it's already closing on 6,000 views. Long way to go 'til it catches up with the 830,000 on the "other" UVic dub video, but hey, the whole point was to have a shit-ton of fun and it definitely looks like it. Great showcase of the campus and the huge array of awesome and crazy people who spend their time there. Hope the weekend's treatin' you well!



PS. Be sure to spread it around on the ol' Crackbook, and check it out fully on youtube for HD goodness.

1 comment: