6.9.10

(Not Quite) Sunday Post

Holy. Crap.

Slow clap, everyone: I have officially forgotten my first Post.
Explanation, I guess? Long closing shift, then short good-bye meeting at Eden's place accompanied by a shot of extremely strong liquour for my birthday, and then I had to leave for work yesterday morning at 6:30, was home for about ten minutes around 4 and then I took off for school where I played on a show on CFUV. Went and practiced after that and didn't get home 'til almost 9, aaaand by this point the Post had completely slipped my head. MY BAD.

Anyway, as I've said before, I think it's pretty good that I've been doing a Post every Sunday since mid-February and this is the first one I've missed, soooo yeah. Sorry, again, and have an awesome treat and week. Whoo to all the kiddies going back to school this week!

PS. As of this past Saturday, I am no longer a teenager, so I can now legitimately go "kids these days" with the old stereotypical Jewish accent. Awesome.












No words necessary. Enjoy.

Secret Garden Video Series: The Tallest Man on Earth from hoovesontheturf (sarahana) on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment