9.9.10

Digital Post

Holla y'all. Missed the DP last week - my bad. Ah well. Lots of gorgeous pictures this week (I especially love the grandmother and child looking out the window - great emotion from a drawing).

I'm back to school as of today, too. Three lectures in a row, one hour break, and then I'll have orchestra for two and a half, and then hoooopefully I will have to haul my ass to a church downtown for Thursday rehearsals so I can get a $2000 scholarship. Mondays and Thursdays from Hell, but I've got only two hours of lessons on Tuesdays, and Wednesday/Friday will just be work, and I may see if I can get Fridays listed off so I have one day that's actually a Free Day in the week. Ahwell. C'est la vie du musician.













I think most of my DP treats are going to be enormous photosets from coolvibe. Not that this is a bad thing.

"50 Stunning Futuristic Spaceship Designs"

No comments:

Post a Comment