25.9.10

Digital Post

So I somewhat unintentionally got a pretty lady's number after the Critical Mass tonight. She came out for the Otesha solidarity ride and it turns out we live a couple blocks away from each other. On the way home I suggested that she tag along to the Pub with Vanessa and I a little later; she said that sounded great, gave me her number and headed home to grab some food beforehand. However, we didn't manage to connect afterwards and she didn't end up coming to the Pub. Note to self: actually phone people.

(I remain convinced that I inhabit a bizarre network-sucking realm. It often seems like texts and emails never connect, or people are just really unpunctual with getting back to me)

I'm also pretty sure that said Lady is about seven or eight years older than I am, so I guess I may not be missing out on any life-changing relationship-building? Although, to be perfectly honest, as soon as I moved off campus and grew a beard I more or less stopped caring about age differences. Ahwell. The number remains in my phone and the pretty, bicycling face remains in my head. Onward, Life!










No comments:

Post a Comment