15.9.10

Digital Post

Hey y'all. DP's normally on Thursday, but I've got time to kill before work and a bunch of pictures taking up tab bar space in my browser.

Anyway, Life's still truckin' along like normal. School is just about into a proper schedule now, rehearsals and lessons and all. I got the choir scholarship too (whoooo two grand) so I'm pretty stoked, not the least because I now can't work Sunday morning and will be able to go out Saturday night (I usually work Saturday mornings so I'll have the afternoon/night off, and I don't have to be at the church on Sunday until 9:30 - plenty of time to sleep in). I also got some hiking books a full 50% off; they're normal $140, but they were on clearance for $75. Kickass. I finally got a tube backpack with the leftover money I had (I was expecting to be forking out at least $150 for the boots, so I didn't feel at all antsy about putting down $50 for the pack). So yeah, it's goin' good. I've got warm'n'waterproof for the winter and I'm lovin' my friends and roomies.

And then to top it all off, I got a slow-cooker at the Thrift Store today for five bucks. Awesome. Have a good rest of the week!







No comments:

Post a Comment