14.2.10

Sunday Post

So here's the first Sunday Post! Hopefully I'll actually be able to keep at least these on schedule :) Anyway, here's how these'll go down: Sunday morning (or maybe Saturday night, who knows; in any case it'll be here before lunch) there'll be a post with a varying number of pictures (probably a lot) that I've picked up around the internet during week. Maybe there'll be some quotes, maybe there'll be some song recommendation, but there will always be a big-ass pile of cool pictures. Hope you enjoy!

Again, I don't have picture credit for these simply because I find a lot of stuff all the time and there's too much to keep track of. Unless I say so, I don't own these, if your work is up and you want it down yada yada yada you all know the drill.





















No comments:

Post a Comment