6.8.10

Rage

Thanks to good ol' Shuffle I'm listening to Linkin Park for the first time in a very long while. I love that feeling when you listen to an old favourite band that's gone unlistened for ages, and you still remember every little detail about their songs and you still love them, although not as much as you used to.

I suppose it's kind of like running into a girl that you used to love, but you haven't seen her in what seems like forever, and then you run into her again. You suddenly remember all the feelings you had, and you can understand, seeing this woman again, why you felt the way you did, and you still do in a way, although it's not the same as it used to be.

Yeah, that's definitely what it's like, listening to an old favourite :P



And in regards to the video, I'm trying to imagine the sheer adrenaline and terror that must fill you when you're faced against a wall of faceless, armoured enemies. All I know is this: Rage is the scariest feeling in the world. I will be happy if I never feel it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment