17.8.10

"I finally thought of the right comparison. Driving instead of biking is like having a microwaved frozen dinner instead of cooking something from scratch - it's quicker and convenient, yeah, but... it's not very tasty, it's bad for everyone and, quite frankly, it's simply just not satisfying. Just *bam* and you're done - no enjoyment of 'doing'."

-Me

And it's great because it's true. (and oh God I'm turning into a fundamentalist)

Found this on Copenhagenize. So great, especially the picture at the very end (actually, especially the picture at the very end AND the picture just before it)

Now pardon me while I go sleep and get all stoked for my day off tomorrow. Droppin' off my rent for the new place, droppin' some books off at the library, maybe some grocery shoppin' and then some good ol' bike drooling at MEC or something to finish off the day. Mmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment