12.12.10

Sunday Post

One of these days, I'll have this up in the morning. I promise.
If you'll excuse my lateness today, I have a fairly decent reason. I had an early shift at work (up at 6, out the door after breakfast at 6:30) and then I went straight to school after my shift finished. Ye olde bande West My Friend was playing on CFUV this evening!

'Twas great fun, we got a bunch of plugs for our show with Fish & Bird next Saturday, and I just got home about ten minutes ago, so yeah, that's why the Post is up just now. Sorry, anyway.

Now pardon me, I have to go find large amounts of food, and then attempt to think of stuff to do until Friday (*cough* the next time I actually HAVE to do something). I like finishing exams early. :)

Happy Sunday, everyone.









No comments:

Post a Comment