28.12.10

The Bluegrass Equation

It's no secret that I've steadily been developing an increasingly strong love for bluegrass music, and damned if I can figure out how the hell this happened. In any case, I'm really growing to like this shit, and folks, I think I've figured out at least part of it.


Alex - Pre-19 years old: Does not like country music in any form.

Alex - Post-19 years old: Lives on Vancouver Island and begins drinking ever-increasing amounts of beer. Starts to love country and continues to love it more and more.

Sonuvabitch.



PS. Chris Thile does not normally sing like this. He is making a funny. He is also a terrifyingly good mandolinist. Seriously. It's scary. So is the rest of his band. They are obviously robots. Scary, hilarious robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment