21.11.10

Sunday Post

Hey y'all. Just wanna say sorry I've been nixing the Digital Post for the last.... month. Cough. Just haven't been getting around to it, in all honesty. I've been busy with school and work and enjoying my life, so that's basically my excuse.

Anyway, just givin' anyone the heads-up who thinks they might be able to haul their asses out to my humble corner of the sea for a weekend. Mark Saturday December 18th on your calendars - West My Friend is opening for Fish & Bird at Herman's Jazz Club. Needless to say, I'm so fucking stoked. I've seen Adam and Taylor play no less than four or five times, also including the incredibly fantastic Campbell Bay Fest back in May, and to be actually sharing the stage with them is going to be a little swoon-inducing I think. And that's just for us. You folks in the audience will be in for one fantastic night. They'd been kickin' the show around for a little while, but it's for-sure confirmed now, so we're all a-titter in West My Friend land. I haven't heard anything about cover, but it'll probably be between $5-10, so it's doable for all you poor bastards.

And then, if you're too cheap (who am I kiddin', or too busy) to make it out in person, the weekend before, specifically Sunday the 12th, we're being featured on CFUV's Back Alley Jams program. Show starts at 5 PM, and you can stream it online at CFUV's website. That'll be pretty swell too. Needless to say, we're all beyond stoked to be back on the performing course again.

And then it snowed Friday night. Life is good.

See y'all later.














(photo by Robert Bresson)



and I think we all know that I kinda fucking love Grace Potter, so here's another one of her's!

Seriously, I don't think I can ever get tired of listening to/watching this lady sing. And her band, too! What a crew. Two videos. Yes I did.



and now for something completely different. Methinks Eden would have conflicting emotions on this one.




PS. Dear Legs of Grace Potter and Catherine Popper,

Stop making me feel like such a goddamn misogynist.

No comments:

Post a Comment