11.4.10

Sunday Post

That time of the week again. I should probably be more concerned about a research paper that's due at lunch tomorrow, but I worked out that I could actually not even hand a paper in and I'd still have around 70-80% in the class, sooooo yeah. Enjoy! More Grace Potter at the bottom again this week. Instead of Satriani she's with her actual band this time, The Nocturnals, so it's nice to get a solid taste of what she's about herself. Have a good week!



















So gospelly and delicious. She's playing a festival in Pitt Meadows on Canada Day, but she's the only one on the bill I actually want to see and it's eighty bucks. Plus I'm hoping to get my ass down to the West End for Canada Day anyway. Decisions, decisions. Here you go - "Big White Gate"

No comments:

Post a Comment