25.4.10

Sunday Post

Hey y'all. Post up before lunch, huzzah!
This is my last post from Victoria - I'm moving tomorrow to spend the summer in Chilliwack. I would've prefered being here, but I don't have the money to cover rent so it's back to parents for me. I'm actually looking forward to it now; I'd rather be in Chilliwack than Langley. Entirely new area for me - I've been through Chilliwack, but never actually IN it. The house is pretty nice too - enormous window facing northeast in the living room that I'm claiming for a practice space. The whole area is completely flat too, so biking is going to be amazing. Also - RIVERS. I'm so excited for these. We've got the ocean here, but we don't have any actual rivers, and now I'm going to have one of the biggest rivers on the continent a 5 km bike ride from my house. Cultus Lake is a half-hour ride from my place too, so awesome.
Anyway, I'll miss the city like the dickens, but I'm looking forward to the next leg of the perptual adventure that is life. Keep the tailwaind.













No comments:

Post a Comment