9.4.10

For the Love of Cities.

Classes are all done! Couple papers, but my priority levels for a lot of my academic school stuff is hilariously low, so I actually have lots of spare time now. This translates into reading, movies, lots of music, and posts that are on days other than Sunday. :)

As those who know me pretty well will likely be able to tell you, I have an extremely intense love for New York. I used to hate cities; I spent my whole life in Fort Langley and was convinced that it was small-town for life for me. Then I moved to Victoria and all of sudden three months later I found myself completely drawn to New York. I have no idea how it started or what brought it on, but whatever the reason I have loved it since. I just can't get over how massive it is, all the history and "character" it has; there's no other city like it and in my opinion it's the greatest city in the world.

So yeah, I've been filling up a folder with pictures of the Big Apple. I'd love to share them all, but there's around 130 pictures soooo yeah, it'll have to be choice selections, haha (still quite a few, ahwell). Hope you enjoy, and if anyone's planning on going to New York for a couple months, let me know because I would absolutely love to stay there for a while (none of this "two week" shit - I don't want to visit places, I want to live them).






























No comments:

Post a Comment