13.11.10

Digital Post

So here I am, thinking to myself:

"Well, I have no church in the morning, no work until 2, and I am far too full of good and tasty beer to go to bed right now."

Obvious solution? Digital Post! Not mention the fact that I noticed that I'd been backstocking DP pictures for a while and I now have about a full month's worth already lined up. Sorry for being so stingy on the DPs for the last while; I love the artwork that I put up on these and I feel a little bad for not getting around to 'em, especially since I'd already had all the material ready to go. Ahwell!

Hope you enjoy! My fingers are too tingly to type properly, and I feel like like watching a movie, so no rambling news today. Suck it up, y'all. See ya on Sunday!

PS. Howe Sound Winter Ale. Find some. Put it in in yer gullet. Have a good time.











No comments:

Post a Comment