13.2.11

Sunday Post

Hey folks. Smaller post picture-wise for y'all today; I went and caught Fish & Bird at the Fort Cafe this night (it's about 1:30 AM as I'm writing this) and suffice to say, I'm too sleepy and too beered-up to rummage around for more pictures than these five I already had shortlisted. Thus, awesome videos at the end to make up for it.

Sneak peak into the next couple weeks: T-minus sixteen days - I'm voluntarily hurling myself into Langley. Who'da thunk it. See ya then.







Here you go, Becca. I've finally decided that I should go to France sometime.



This guy, RĂ©mi Gaillard, is a bit of a legend apparently. Almost all his videos (over a hundred) have well over a million or even two million views. He's completely insane and I can't get over it. Do yourself a favour and watch as much of his stuff as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment