21.2.11

"It's Been A Good Year...

a good, new beginning. I'm through with the old school so let's commence the winning..."

(Motion City Soundtrack, yo. "Worker Bee" off their latest.)

I realized that it's been over a year since I've started this, and consequently, also a year since I've started going Facebook-free.

I think that, indeed, it has been a good year. And now, in the interest of availability, I think I'm going to bring ye olde Facebooke back. Wacky, I know.

I dunno, I've just got more gigging and everything going on, and also I figure that y'know, I can still a reclusive old fart if I want, but now folks can get in touch with me (or just bug me, y'know, whatever) if they want to. I've realized over the last couple days, while planning a trip back to Langley (yes, it's true), that there actually are quite a few folks from the days of yore whose contact info I ain't got and whom I actually kinda miss. So, I dunno. Maybe I'll be kicking myself, maybe I'll just get rid of it again. In any, as MCS put it, "it's been a good year."


Also, I've realized that I completely forgot about the Post yesterday. Fail.
So, several amazing videos. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment