27.7.10

I'm Back

Saltspring Island is amazing. Suffice to say, I had the most absurd Saturday and Sunday of my life. Weddings are pretty magical - so is skinny dipping in the full moon with a bunch of people you've just met that day.

I cannot state this enough: skinny dipping under the full moon is fucking awesome. (also, it's pretty hilarious when a girl's ass is literally glowing - thank you, phosphorescence)

I'm also more determined than ever to go ramblin': I hitch-hiked for the first time and caught a ride across the Island in the back of a truck with a couple other 'packers to the ferry after walking about halfway with a big pack on my back.

In any case, I'm certain there is now absolutely nothing that could seperate me from my incredible love and in-place longing for Cascadia and the Sea. I am happy - this is a good comparison (thanks to Connor for the reintroduction).

No comments:

Post a Comment