2.7.10

Brushstrokes

I have a couple websites bookmarked that deal specfically with computer art, ie. pieces that were done completely using something like photoshop or MSPaint or whatever other modeling and designing programs there are. Suffice to say, they are amzing. I remember the first time my brother showed me CGSociety I couldn't actually believe that they had been done purely on computers. Coolvibe is another site I recently found that just posts the pictures - CGSociety is more community-based and includes forum threads for each picture for discussion and learning, etc etc.

Anyway, I keep picking up tons of amazing pictures from both sites, and in the interest of sharing a special pile and not having a forty-image Sunday Post for a couple weeks in a row, here is the first of probably a few CG Posts. (Yeah, I think I might start doing dedicated CG Posts from now on - I get so many of them and they're just so unique and distinctive from ordinary photographs)










No comments:

Post a Comment