8.4.11

Not Dead, Just Sleeping...

I wish I was just sleeping. Good God. But seriously, not dead.

I am almost done the school year. Exams wrapped last week, I finished my last assignment last night, and now I've just got a lot of practicing to do for a pair of recitals and an audition. In any case, with the combination of crazy school deals and church, I've missed Sunday Post for.... three weeks? Four?

My Bad.

Anyway, no more! I'm hoping to get myself back on the saddle.

In other news, Vanessa is moving out and we've already got a new roomie lined up; surprise surprise - she is a friend of Bronnie's and has mutual friends with me. Crazy house vortex has come full circle. I'm also (obviously) finally staying in Victoria for the summer. I'm ecstatic. In two weeks this will the longest I've lived anywhere in three years.

Expect lots of pictures on Sunday. In the meantime, here's the first of a two-parter on Dan Mangan, an absolutely amazing and hug-able musician from Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment