23.1.11

Sunday Post

Thank God. Finally on time. I've had a bad case of droppingtheballitis for the last week and a half, so today I seem to have finally bucked the trend. Got up at 8, had a shower, took the compost up to school, crammed some reading, pulled an eight hour shift at work, did two loads of laundry, made a fantastic pot of soup, cleaned the kitchen AND my room, and then to cap it off, I've actually got the post up for a (recent) change. Now pardon me while I run off to cram in some actual homework before I have to get up at 5 for work before I spend the entire second half of the day/evening recording with the band before I try and finish the rest of the assignment before cramming in my class reading before....

You get the idea.

Coffee is my wingman.
















WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment